We’re recruiting for a part-time Digital Marketing Executive to work in our growing digital agency in Newcastle-upon-tyne – the role is for 15 hours per week.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the digital marketing executive will support the organisation across a broad range of digital marketing activities including paid social media advertising, organic social media management, email marketing, SEO & PPC, and the production of marketing collateral; brochures, adverts, banners etc.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Manage paid advertising campaigns across a range of social media platforms
- Manage organic social media activity for both internal and external client campaigns
- Manage SEO / PPC campaigns
- Create marketing communications, including website banners, social media posts and email imagery
- Contribute to the company's on-going digital marketing strategy and tactical plans
- Update landing pages and tracking codes, depending on what is required in each campaign
- Report performance of campaigns and ongoing activities
- Assist in the production of marketing communications and literature e.g. e-shots, mail shots, adverts, sales leaflets, etc.
- Assist in creation and deployment of engaging content for blogs and articles
- Run client feedback meetings to report performance
Ideal candidates will display the following
Minimum of 2 years' experience of digital marketing, including:
- Experience with paid social advertising, SEO & PPC
- Excellent social media skills
- Experience with e-newsletter creation & distribution
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience using Photoshop
- Degree level of education- a marketing qualification such as CIM would be an advantage
15 hours per week, flexible times to meet your needs.
Ready to apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing executive to join a growing and fast paced organisation.
For further information and to register your interest, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
August 12, 2019